Lead Developer .NET/Angular (Poste Pourvu)
Our client offer an HR feature-rich planning solution designed for fast food professionals. Working with more than 500 customers and count major accounts such as Burger King, Quick, KFC….
Main Products : STAFF MANAGEMENT, PLANNING, TIME CLOCK, HOURS MANAGEMENT..
We are looking for a lead full-stack Developer C# .NET/Angular
Develop, prioritize, build, investigate and troubleshoot ATP applications.
Your main tasks will be:
• Create, develop and drive solutions and permanent improvements once the root cause is identified
• Monitor incoming tickets, assess appropriate priority by working with business and triage accordingly
• Independently troubleshoot and resolve complex and critical technical issues and establish priorities with the customer
• Identify opportunities for automation and operational efficiency.
• Customer service orientation is essential. Collaborate with internal business partners, engineering and support teams.
• Build and manage ATP-based apps using our own SDK (this includes both production and demo/tutorial apps).
• Manage a team of 3 to 4 developers
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years .NET/C# experience
- PowerShell scripting experience
- 3+ years of Angular 7+, CSS3, HTML5
- Version Control Tracking: Git
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or similar tools
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Using Mongo DB
- Bilingual French/ English
Qualification and Skills:
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong organizational, documentation, metric and trend analysis reporting skills and desire for continuous process improvements
- Great communicator who keeps all stakeholders updated with issue progress and updates.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Services et conseil informatiques|