As a regional reference of IoT solutions, our client promises customers cutting-edge diversified solutions that will give them the essential insight to run exceptionally efficient operations. A national leading IoT-based solutions provider, which platforms, services and products will grant enterprises the necessary insight to maximize efficiency and reinforce scalability
1. Mission :
As a confirmed Fullstack R&D Engineer, you strengthen the engineering team which builds interfaces, data flows and architecture to offer customers the best user experience in the IoT world.
We are in charge of major customer projects in the field of structural intelligence (Smart Cities, Smart Building, Smart Irrigation, etc.).
We are also the publisher of our own IoT platform which allows the acceleration of the integration of objects with third-party systems and the analysis of recovered data.
Each member of our team designs, develops, tests, deploys and improves software.
This position works closely with the various product stakeholders: development, product management, support and quality.
a. As a Leader you’ll be :
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Coordinate with the project managers to followup your team performance indicator
- You’ll be reporting to the general manager
- Your time will be split 40/60 Leadership/Production
b. You will be taken to (as confirmed Full Stack R&D Engineer):
- Analyze the functional and technical solution proposals, resulting from the initiation phase in collaboration with the PO and the expertise committee.
- Contribute to the writing of functional and technical specifications
- Write the technical deliverables following the recommendations of the Solution Architect.
- Contribute to technical R&D, Maintenance (corrective and evolutionary) and functional projects
- Ensuring qualification via unit tests (technical and functional), cross-testing and non-regression testing of the components developed.
- Contribute in project Scrum ceremonies (Demo, Daily meeting, Sprint Planning…).
- Contribute to the task estimation and project planning update
- Provide regular reporting to the Project Manager and Team Leader
- Respect the production quality process and be a source of proposals for its continuous improvement
- Provide support for production release, hot fixes on production environments and contribute to Level 3 Support actions
- Ensure customer deliveries and respond to their requests for support when needed.
- Contribute to the integration phases in the DevOps environment (Continuous integration, automatic deployment) and delivery.
2. Job requirements
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar position within a project management mission or Team Leader
- You are trained as an engineer and you have customer sensitivity (external and internal) and understand functional and business issues
- Very solid knowledge in Java 11 and also in Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSql, MySql, etc.)
- You have good communication skills both written and spoken in English
- You prefer to work in a team
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Services et conseil informatiques|