Who are we ?
A B2B collaboration platform for the fashion and interior sector automating and facilitating day-to-day work processes betwen buyers and suppliers. Sourcing, sales and communication processes between buyers and suppliers made easier, faster and more automated.
Who are we looking for?
You will become a part of our Fashion division, in our Software Factory Quality team. You will test and validate the implementations of Stealth Standard, the Fashion Platform, guaranteeing a high quality and reliable software, using both manual and automated procedures. You will continually contribute towards the improvement of the product and the company’s processes, interfacing regularly with the company’s other development teams. You will be responsible for creating Release Notes and any other necessary support documents.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good overall knowledge of SQL (preferably PL/SQL)
- General understanding of the use of API
- General understanding of the foundations of programming
- Preferred knowledge of management systems, in particular in the fashion/retail sector
- Preferred knowledge of Selenium or other test automation softwares
- Preferred knowledge of the foundations of web design (html, css, xpath).
The soft skills we believe are the most important:
We are looking for somebody who is precise, determined and focused on the result. The ideal candidate is attentive to detail but is also able to have a more well-rounded vision from various perspectives. Being able to work in a collaborative way within a team and together with other roles within the company structure completes what we believe is an ideal profile for this position.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Services et conseil informatiques|